When you have Bermuda Tiger Shark Ginger Beer in hand , the flavor possibilities are as boundless as the ocean. Our specially crafted ginger beer is the perfect mixer for practically any pairing. Add an eye-catching garnish and a splash of your favorite spirit, and you’ve got yourself a liquid centerpiece for your party, professional gathering, or private indulgence.*
*...and it’s just as delicious on its own for those fishing for non-alcoholic refreshments!
· 2 OZ VODKA
· 1/5 OZ LIME JUICE
· 5 OZ TIGER SHARK GINGER BEER, TO TOP
1. Add all ingredients into a glass over ice and top with ginger beer.
2. Give it a stir with your bar spoon before serving
· 1 shot of Dark Rum
· 4 oz of ginger beer
· fresh squeezed lime juice
1. In a rocks glass, pour Tiger Shark ginger beer over ice.
2. slowly pour a shot of rum over the top
3. stir to combine, top with fresh lime juice
4. Makes 1 cocktail
· 1 tsp Agave nectar
· Juice of 2.5 limes
· 10 oz silver tequila
· 36 oz ginger beer ( Three 12oz cans of Tiger Shark Giinger Beer
· 2 cups Ice
1. In a small bowl, stir together the agave nectar and lime juice until the agave nectar dissolves. Add to a pitcher, along with the tequila and ginger beer, and stir well. Add the ice and stir until cold. Serve in coupe glasses garnished with lime wheels
· 20 mint leaves
· 4 oz. fresh or bottled lime juice
· 3 oz. white rum
· 1 cup Tiger Shark ginger beer
· Fresh lime wedges and mint, to garnish
1. In a glass, muddle the mint and lime juice together well to release the minty oils and mix the flavors; strain if you wish.
2. Pour the mint and lime juice evenly into 2 glasses, then add a few large ice cubes. Add 1.5 oz. of white rum to each glass, and top with ½ cup Tiger Shark ginger beer for each. Garnish with lime wedges and more fresh mint, if desired.
· 1 peach peeled and roughly chopped
· 4 oz vodka
· 12 oz bottle of Tiger shark ginger beer
· 2 lime slices
1. puree peach until smooth (if it's too thick add 1 tbsp water to help thin it out)
2. spoon 2 to 4 tbsp on peach puree into the bottom of each glass
3. fill glass with ice
4. pour in 2 oz of vodka into each glass
5. top off each glass with ginger beer and squeeze of lime slice
· 1.5 ounces bourbon
· Tiger Shark ginger beer
· juice of 1 lime
Add ice to a copper mug or a rocks glass. Pour the bourbon over the ice, add the lime juice, and fill up the glass with ginger beer. Garnish with additional lime slices.